Sunday, February 8, 2015

T.G.I.S.!

T.G.I.S. (Thank Gawd It's Saturday)

My work/school week is Tues-Sat, with open salon on Th-Sat, so we get one weekend day and one weekday to relax before getting back to relaxers. And roll sets. And color.

                                                   
Photo ops at Target with the cute Bull Terrier. I look like Lumpy Space Princess, I'm aware of that. My color is achieved with twice weekly Joico Color Endure Shampoo to cut the brass in my level 9 Wella T18 toned hair. I apply to grungy dry hair, leaving the shampoo in for about an hour and keeping it OFF the scalp, then a warm rinse followed by a few minutes of conditioner.


 My daughter Claire is a NATURAL with cut and color. She went into her freshman year at a major university, living in the dorms, and just felt the time wasn't right for academics so she's now in cosmetology class and already has clients asking for her. Her color is Ion Color Brilliance in Lavender and Magenta. Her thick but fine hair is naturally spiral.



 After looking through the picked over clothing selection at Target, we had some ice cream at Marble Slab. She had vanilla bean with cookie dough mixed in put into a white sprinkle cone. I had a brownie sundae with caramel sauce and the cookie dough flavor, which lacks chocolate chips and tasted like buttered pecan. WHICH MEANS DELICIOUS. I'm a bit lactose intolerant so I don't eat ice cream often and always get the percolating gut afterward, so it has to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment