Thursday, January 29, 2015

Winter Blue Dog

I Guess It's Spring?

The temps are up in the 70s here outside Houston, Texas. I'm hoping it won't be too hot for long sleeved tunics yet as I haven't bought many. 


Larkle is enjoying the sunny days after weeks of cold wet gloom. 

 I took Claire on her first visit to Trader Joe's earlier this week. She spent about $100 on a week of unusual and healthy foods that were very reasonably priced, comparable to what Kroger or HEB stocks. She brings her own lunch to cosmetology class and needs a nutritious variety to prevent wanting fast food.



 Lastly, I've been using my Julep gel eye liners more and am considering just going back to liquid liner. I'm almost 44 and my lash line is skipping a bit too much when I pull the pencil across it so I'm not able to put it on in a precise thin to thick line. Julep makes a quality gel eye pencil, it sets very quickly and is smudge resistant and Claire looks fabulous in it. My older eyelids tend to drag on the lash line and even primer can't prevent the crease transfer. Back to Almay liquid liner in the felt tip! Also, I need to learn to fill in my non-existent eyebrows. My body hair is sparse and I'm not overplucking, I swear.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13564019/?claim=ss6mdpq8us4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment