Tuesday, May 5, 2015

THIS is the BEST C Serum!

I have had the chance to review several different vitamin c serums over the past few months. I have never used a serum or even a vitamin c skin care product until this time, so each brand was thoroughly tested and each had its merits. Here I give you the gold standard of vitamin c serums: Even Glow Serum.

 This is pure magic in a bottle, the Beyonce' in a sea of average vitamin c serums. The scent is rich and soft, like orange green tea, not cloying but very soothing. The texture is velvety with a more opaque look due to the added rosehip, sea buckthorn and green tea extract. Absolutely wonderful lubricating absorbtion, no residue, softened my laughlines and chin crinkles with daily application under my foundation. 
 If you are experiencing dry flaking skin or irritation from an acne cleanser or retinoid product, this is the serum that will save your skin. I use Retin A every evening and soothe the peeling skin the next morning with several drops of Even Glow after cleansing with my vitamin c cleanser and my Clarisonic. I have noticed fading of my sun damage spots high on my forehead as well. If you are in your 20s, protect your skin with Even Glow. In your 30s, soften those lines before they become crinkles with Even Glow. I'm in my mid-40s and feel my lines have really softened and I will continue to purchase Even Glow, as I was given a bottle in return for my experienced, unbiased opinion and -boy- are you getting just that. The bottle will last at least two months, depending on how thirsty your skin is. 
Absolute gold.

1 comment:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    Thanks

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    ReplyDelete